- The luggage cart CBL model is an ideal equipment for airports, for moving luggage from the aircraft to transit and back.
- This solution solves both the problems of operativity and protection of the transported goods, protecting them from the weather conditions, improving the quality service.
- Moreover it facilitates the operator’s work making the transport safer and faster.
The luggage cart CBL model is an ideal equipment for airports, for moving baggage from the aircraft to transit and back.
It is made of:
- Parking and emergency brakes.
- Automatic towing hook.
- Rotation mainstay of 2 archs for the unwinding of the rolled ground cloth.
- Blocking gear.
Crossbeam for the rotation of 2 archs. The movement of these archs unrolls the reeled ground cloth.
During the unrolling the archs move 30 centimeters out in order to avoid possible protuberance of the transported goods, and at the end closes vertically to the cart.
Automatic towing hook
Automatic towing hook with vertical introduction of the ring, approved for 6 ton .
The vertical introduction avoids the usual manoeuvre, making it easier for the driving operator.
Fixed Front Axle and 230° Steering Back Axle with a Ø600 thrust-bearing block.
Spring System for the archs movement.